Health Savings Account
Save Tax-Free for Future Medical Costs
A health savings account allows you to accumulate money tax-free to use for approved medical expenses. Any adult can contribute to an HSA if they:
- Have coverage under an HSA-qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Are not covered by any other health plans (unless HDHPs)
- Are not enrolled in Medicare
- Cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else's tax return
What are the features of our HSA?
- $100 minimum opening balance
- Free eStatements
- Free Debit Card with Rewards
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Mobile Check Deposit
- Free Text Banking
Click here for a HSA calculator.
Visit the U.S. Treasury's HSA Site for more details.