No more stamps. No more running to the post office. No more wondering if your payment will get there in time. Use our Online Bill Pay service and you'll never have to seal another envelope or lick another stamp again. It also makes recordkeeping simple, because your payment history is online.
With today's identity theft concerns, paying bills online can actually be safer than paying bills the traditional way. Using Online Bill Pay to pay and receive bills electronically provides protection against lost or stolen paper bills, where most fraud currently occurs.
Best of all, Online Bill Pay with FNBC is FREE with at least 5 bills paid per month. Unlimited bills paid per month. If you pay less than 5 there is a $5 fee.
Sign Up Now: It's Easy!
- Pay virtually anyone (located in the U.S.) securely online
- Manage all of your bills from one easy-to-use screen
- Select the amount you wish to pay and the date you want your payment sent
- Continue to write paper checks when you choose to
Stay In Control
- Schedule recurring or one-time payments
- Review up to 24 months of bill payment history
- Check the status of a payment at any time
- Receive a confirmation number for each scheduled payment
- Accurate and timely payments
- Your payments will arrive on time on the dates you tell us as long as you schedule the payment properly
- Your payment gets where it is supposed to go safely and securely
- Live Chat feature
- More electronic payees
- Person to Person electronic payments (POP Money)
- Calendar feature
View a short demo to see the simplicity and convenience of iPay. You can also click "View Demo" in the top right corner of the bill pay page to see an interactive preview.
To use iPay, you must be enrolled in Online Banking. Then to sign up for Bill Pay, all you have to do is log in to your online account and click the Payments tab. You will then be walked through the steps to begin using iPay!
Already have FNBC Online Bill Pay? Try eBills.
With eBills you can:
- Access full details of your bills safely and securely online for free
- Choose to receive an email reminder when your bill arrives
- Review and print up to six months of stored eBills online