Business Credit Card
You can now provide your selected employees with a company credit card for their purchasing needs while conducting company business. Whether you are a sole proprietor, or a privately held business, partnership or you are incorporated, you can obtain company credit cards from FNBC.
A business credit card from FNBC can help you keep your company's expenses on track and obtain the buying power you need to operate your business. Using business credit cards can minimize paperwork hassles too.
- No-interest expense by paying full balance monthly
- Online access of account with the ability to make payments online
- Manage travel, entertainment and procurement expenses
- VISA® is accepted worldwide
- Expenses can be paid one time monthly
- Monthly statements
- Electronic web-based statement reporting available
- Keep business and personal purchases separate
Having a credit card with your business name on it provides proof that you operate the company separately from your individual finances. Maintaining a business credit card can also help you avoid confusion at tax time about which expenses are for business and which are personal.